This terrible story happened to a 19-year-old French woman named Estelle. One day she decided to dye her hair in chestnut color and for this purpose bought in the supermarket paint. Who would have thought that the usual coloring will lead to such terrible consequences…
A couple of hours after staining the girl felt a strong itch in the area of the head. He was practically unbearable, but Estelle decided not to see a doctor, and a little longer. The real shock our heroine experienced the next morning when she looked in the mirror!
Her head swelled up so much, it was like she put it in a beehive. Estelle couldn't believe it was happening to her. In diameter head girl has become more as much as seven centimeters. Also, the French woman has a very swollen tongue, which caused problems with breathing.
In an hour of Estelle the allergy already was in hospital with the diagnosis. It turned out that it was caused by organic compound a paraphenylenediamine which is a part of hair-dye. After an adrenaline injection it became much better for the girl, however the allergy did not pass yet. How many it will last – doctors do not know.
Estelle notes that she before application tested paint. Only kept it on skin of hands not recommended two days, and only half an hour!
By the way, the above described organic compound can be met in compositions of many hairsprays. Therefore it is very important to read labels and to know about the possible allergic reactions. Estelle posted a post with the history and photos in social networks that each woman knew at what risk of she puts.